Tuesday 10 December 2013

新しいBlog ^u^


Hello there!
Welcome to my new blog. My name is Nina and I am 17 years old. I started a blog, but I'm not sure what I'm going to post on it. I really love all kinds of things. My interests are:



- Writing fiction/poems
I always liked to read stories when I was younger. My mother often created her own bedtime stories for me. It was always a fun time to look forward to. She had the most comedical stories, which always made me laugh. She still tells me stories, and I can still laugh about them. Poems are another story. I don't really know how I started writing them, but it just flows. I don't have to think about it, my hand starts writing before I can realise it.

- Tattoo's
How can I start. I love tattoo's, and I love the artistic things you can do with it. Perhaps you're asking yourself now if I have a tattoo, well I don't. I'm still underage but I certainly will get a tattoo when I'm old enough. I don't really have a design, or anything I like in particular (If you have a tattoo, please share it! I love to see people's own ideas and their stories!). 

- Drawing
Well I hated drawing when I was younger. I don't know how this ended to be my favourite thing to do (lol). I use manga style in my drawings. If you don't know what it is, search it up, it's really nice :). I also read manga and watch anime. I might post about it later on. But back to drawing, I always draw when I'm trying to concentrate, or when I'm just bored x'D.


Those are my interests and of course I have alot more but else it will become boring to read. I will post random things, from poems to stories, from stories to reviews.

Thank you for reading <3

- Kurosumi


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kurosumi. Powered by Blogger.