Tuesday 10 December 2013

入れ墨 Tattoo ideas(?)

Hey there! Here I am again writing my second post of my blog and it's immediately going to be about one of my favourite things; tattoo's. Like I mentioned in my first post I would love to have a tattoo when I'm old enough ( I have to wait one year (u_u))

So today I'm going to look at a few tattoo's I simply find beautiful.


1. White tattoo


I personally find the white tattoo really attractive on people with a tanned skin because it simply pops out without being extravagant. It also is something that people take who have a responsible job f.e. a teacher. It is something I might end up doing because it looks classy. But the downside is that it fades away quite quickly, and if you have a fair complexion, you wouldn't be able to see it at all.




2. Japanese tattoo


Japanese tattoo's. One of the most taken tattoo's across the globe. These tattoo's are not just tattoo's, they are a century-old tradition that the Japanese have been following for centuries (logic). However these days tattoo's has been branded as trashy, and are seen as rebellious behaviour under teenagers. However, tattoo's are still a tradition for some people in Japan...


ヤクザ (Yakuza) The Japanese Mafia


The Japanese Mafia has been a great subject in movies, and in the movies they always had those full-body tattoo's. This isn't just fiction, the full-body tattoo's were and are still a tradition in modern-day Yakuza (Mafia). There is gender equality when it comes to tattoo's, the women also took tattoo's. I personally love the Yakuza tattoo's because it tells a whole story on their body and that it simply looks awesome as hell. I won't ever take a full body tattoo because I want to become a lawyer, but that doesn't mean I won't admire its beauty!


3. Chinese/Japanese calligraphy 

These tattoo's are often used as people's first tattoo's because of their simplicity and beauty. Japanese and or Chinese calligraphy are famous around the globe. But that's not the only famous thing around the world, the translation fails (mostly Chinese) always give people a good laugh. Before you take a Chinese or Japanese tattoo (or any other language you don't speak) please check the translation x'D.

This might be something I would love to have on my back or arm. I don't really like leg-tattoo's but that's just my opinion.





4. POP-art tattoo's


You know what pop art is. Those typical American images you would see around the 60's and 70's (not sure). Those comic books with beautiful young blonde women and those strong husky men. Tattoo's of a comic book? Why not. I have not seen many people with pop-art tattoo's but these are the tattoo's who only use primary colouring, which make them stand out. The colours are vibrant and they usually don't have a back story to them. But they are beautiful to look at.

I won't personally take them, but they look refreshing to me!



I will end this post for today because I have to take a siesta! I really love sleeping. See you guys next time with some more stuff!

- Kurosumi





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kurosumi. Powered by Blogger.